Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Week 10-12

Thanks for the experience of blogs, flicker, del.icio.us, library thing. I definitely have expanded my knowledge of what is on the web and so much more.

At our library, we have began to use our existing blog for communicating. It is a valuable tool if used. I would like to experiment with Wiki. We are getting a new computer at home that has the potential to use these tools more. I think my favorite week was Library thing. I liked adding books and plan on using that tool more. I have signed up for 2nd semester and I'm looking forward to learning more!

The process...hmm. I would love to see two weeks for each lesson but I realize that probably wouldn't work; it would make for a very long semester. It has affected me because there is so much potential on the Internet if used in the right way. I really liked learning new things but I also realize I might need another class just to learn the basics. Thanks for a great 1st semester and onto the next!

No comments: